1. Arrange your food to heat evenly in the microwave.
If you’re tired of microwaving your food only to find cold spots throughout it, arrange it in a circle. It’ll heat evenly on all sides.
2. Reuse pant hangers as bag clips.
It’s easy to accumulate an embarrassing number of these pants hangers. Instead of tossing them, give them a quick makeover to turn them into bag clips.
3. Line the bottom of the trash can with paper to prevent leaks.
The bottom of the trash can become gross from leaks that turn into mold. Make cleanup easy by lining the bottom with paper towels. You can also use newspaper for extra protection.
4. Use duct tape to open a jar.
Duct tape is a quick and easy way to open a stubborn jar. Just wrap a little bit around the lid and pull to avoid straining your wrist.
5. Use Coca-Cola to clean your toilet.
Coca-Cola has a long history as a refreshing beverage. But, it’s for more than just drinking. Its level of carbonation makes it perfect for cleaning the grime out of your toilet. Fun fact: it can also remove rust!