5. Put your phone on airplane mode to charge quickly.
Don’t have a turbocharger? Just put your phone on airplane mode to charge it super-fast. To shorten the time to a full battery, don’t use it while it’s charging.
4. It’s easier to reverse into a small parking spot.
If you’re trying to squeeze into a tiny parking spot, try going backward instead of forward. It’s often easier to reverse into tight spots without hitting the other cars.
3. Extend the range of your keychain fob with this odd trick.
This might seem unbelievable, but it really works. If your key fob range isn’t what it used to be, you can extend it up to 15 feet by holding it underneath your chin when you use it.
2. Use a dustpan to fill a bucket with water.
Trying to fill a bucket in a sink that’s too small? Instead of wrestling with it, just place the bucket on the floor and use a dustpan to direct the water into it.
1. Buff furniture with a walnut.
If you have scratches in your wooden furniture, there’s no need to despair. Just grab a walnut and rub it on the scratch for a few minutes. The oil will buff the damage right out.